ADVERTISEMENT

Perfect Path in SECT and NCAAT

Some fans were enamored by the fact we were winning some games 103-99 against mediocre teams and thought we didn't need to play defense. I guess they found out last night you can't just outscore everyone.

We could not have asked for a better draw in either, especially in the NCAAT. To absolutely waste a great opportunity like that and to waste elite guard scorers is flat out malpractice.
What about 2018? The road to the Final Four opened for Cow like the Red Sea parted before Moses. Of course, he pissed that one away too...

This guy simply cannot coach another game for UK. I think he has ruined all of his achievements/goodwill from the '09-'15 period

Cals been out coached handily by Halloway, Tang, and Kampe the last three years. Not only did they expose him easily, they called their shots and gloated about it before and after the game. That says all you need to know about our coach. He’s washed. The entire country knows it.
Nothing like having some no names talk shit and then back it up. Cal not only makes players rich, he makes other coaches rich. Everyone benefits but the fans.

We could not have asked for a better draw in either, especially in the NCAAT. To absolutely waste a great opportunity like that and to waste elite guard scorers is flat out malpractice.
Unfortunately seed, draws, players, matchups don’t matter anymore. Cal is toast, and has proven these last 5 years it isn’t coming back. He’s done everything he can to make changes and it still didn’t work. He had the best shooting team he has ever assembled and it didn’t work. It’s time to change the constant variable in this equation.

Looked perfect on paper but after watching that game do you honestly think if we had eeked out a win we could beaten either NCSU or TT?

Reactions: catzcan
Looked perfect on paper but after watching that game do you honestly think if we had eeked out a win we could beaten either NCSU or TT?
I think we could have of course. Point is if he had played the right players and the right combinations we had a great path. We all know what the answer was. Yet he decided to go with two bigs.

We had this a few years back (3/22/18) when all we had to do was win in friendly Atlanta vs Kansas St. We lost to Bruce Webber of all marginal coaches.

The bracket was opening up with major upsets and UK was going to end up against Loyola-Chicago.

Since then, I've had no faith in Cal and his approach to March. It has been nothing short of turbulent.

Only the following of Reed Sheppard brought me back in.

Such a colossal disaster since then.

Reactions: jedwar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT