ADVERTISEMENT

Penalty on Key was Barrion Brown's fault

gamecockcat

All-SEC
Oct 29, 2004
BB has been chirping every single play, including the opening kickoff which was a touch back. They should've already thrown a flag on him but threw it on Dane to get the game under control.

BB is a good player but I'm so tired of his mouth and it costing us a major penalty almost every GD game. Stoops and/or the WR coach needs to grab BB by the facemask and tell him to shut the f*ck up and play ball.

BB has been chirping every single play, including the opening kickoff which was a touch back. They should've already thrown a flag on him but threw it on Dane to get the game under control.

BB is a good player but I'm so tired of his mouth and it costing us a major penalty almost every GD game. Stoops and/or the WR coach needs to grab BB by the facemask and tell him to shut the f*ck up and play ball.
Agree. BB isn’t good enough to taunt.

They all talk dude. What the f are you talking about?

You say someone is "dumber than a creek rock" (whatever tf that means) when they say BB isn't good enough to taunt or talk. So I ask you to prove that BB IS good enough to taunt. Otherwise, you are *sigh* dumber than a creek rock if you can't prove that he can talk sh** to opponents.

You say someone is "dumber than a creek rock" (whatever tf that means) when they say BB isn't good enough to taunt or talk. So I ask you to prove that BB IS good enough to taunt. Otherwise, you are *sigh* dumber than a creek rock if you can't prove that he can talk sh** to opponents.
Again. They all talk. If BB wasn’t good enough to talk then he would be the worst player in the ncaa. Wise up.

You are dumber than creek rock
The guy makes one, maybe two plays a game but chirps and pushes after the whistle and bows up to a DB about every other play. Drops passes, runs lazy routes, a weak blocker, constantly on the verge of receiving a major penalty. Yes, he makes a huge now and again. But, he talks smack like an AA and plays like a second team all-SEC kick returner.

The guy makes one, maybe two plays a game but chirps and pushes after the whistle and bows up to a DB about every other play. Drops passes, runs lazy routes, a weak blocker, constantly on the verge of receiving a major penalty. Yes, he makes a huge now and again. But, he talks smack like an AA and plays like a second team all-SEC kick returner.
They all talk like they are all American. You think he is the only one talking. There is a lot of talk on the football field. C’mon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT