ADVERTISEMENT

Patterson and RBs

PersianCat387

Sophomore
Aug 18, 2007
Lexington
Amongst all the good stuff we saw last night, I have to say that I was happy to see Patterson look like the potential real deal for the future. All 3 backs are small but Patterson looks like he has a pretty good base for his size already and on 2 or 3 runs already showed the kind of moves you need to make plays.

we really need Chip back as all 3 of our guys are woefully small. Sumo is a good player but can't take a heavy load and Wilcox flashed his speed but doesn't seem to have much shiftiness or vision, about what we expected.

I am really excited about Patterson potentially growing into that feature back role, he at least looks like he could be a Ray Davis type one day.

Patterson runs like a possessed man full of piss, vinegar, and something to prove. I was bummed when he didn't get his TD last night, but I understand why we cycled him out. He'll be a great asset to us.

I was also pretty pleased with what I saw from Wilcox coming off his RS season.

Overall, I wasn't disappointed by our RBs, which is a pleasant surprise. I thought they'd be much weaker in week one than what they were.

Amongst all the good stuff we saw last night, I have to say that I was happy to see Patterson look like the potential real deal for the future. All 3 backs are small but Patterson looks like he has a pretty good base for his size already and on 2 or 3 runs already showed the kind of moves you need to make plays.
Patterson & S-K are both over 200 lb. Not small.

Reactions: PersianCat387
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT