ADVERTISEMENT

OT: #RIP Raquel Welch

tumblr_pn3gwrBQ4W1rat938o2_500.gif

She was the only women besides my mom that I ever heard my dad talk about. He told me when I was around 11-12, that would have been 1968-1969 that she was the essence of beauty. I did not dis-agree..A stunning looking lady..

Reactions: UK till Death
I suppose so,. Megan certainly has a banging body-no argument there. As another poster alluded above,
when they made Raquel they broke the mold.

Megan was the first girl that changed everything for me, I was seven when transformers came out and she was my first crush by far
Actually, Julie Christie in Doctor Zhivago (the low cut, red dress scene) was the first woman to keep me up at night. When Raquel came out in that fur bikini in 1,000,000 BC, however, this ol' church boy learned the meaning of "lust in my heart"

Last edited:
Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Actually, Julie Christie in Doctor Zhivago (the low cut, red dress scene was the first woman to keep me up at night. When Raquel came out in that fur bikini in 1,000,000 BC, however, this ol' church boy learned the meaning of "lust in my heart"
My cousin is a little bit older than me, and he always talks about Kelly kapowski and topanga I might have to check them out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT