ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCSU’s Burns drops 45 pounds for NBA draft

Good for him, I like watching him play but him losing 45lbs is like throwing a couple chairs off the Titanic.
I think you're quite a bit off. His weight loss is very obvious. He's a lot of fun. I hope he makes it.

Last edited:
I would love to hear Charles Barkley’s opinion on this. Keep this man away from New Orleans and the churros in San Antonio!

Reactions: JASUN74
@EastLansingCat Don't know what is so funny. It's literally proven that when you're that fat the weight drops off fast at first. Why do you think these doctors put these morbily obese people on diets. To lose 80 pounds in 2 months?

Wow he's really been burning some extra calories...

giphy.gif

NC State coaches and fans must be thrilled the big man decided to get in to shape after leaving their BB program 😄

Reactions: delk4three
How mad is Rick Barnes right now? DJ wouldn't drop weight to play at Tennessee but for the NBA? He'll lose an entire small child.

Really pulling for this young man. He’s just a likable guy and that smile is a mile wide. Can’t help but rooting for someone with his spirit. Also J Spear, what’s up buddy. Haven’t saw you around here in five or more years. Haha. Hope all is good.

Sources say if he goes in the first round he can add getting a custom toilet as part of his contract. Second round and he misses out, plus he'll have to use the thin TP that will make his fingers all stinky.

He looked to be in decent shape at Tennessee and Winthrop. Apparently he gained a lot of tonnage while playing at NC State.

USATSI_12422225.jpg
USATSI_15759872.jpg

How does a 20 something even gain weight while being a basketball player? That’s crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT