ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Jon Jones at it again

Nov 29, 2015
Potential violation of anti-doping policy...... Again. Jon Jones is a head case and he just officially flushed his career down the toilet. He's either going to be banned from UFC or suspended for a few years. His time in the lime light was very very short lived. What an idiot. When it finally appeared to everyone he had turned his life around. It was just an act. He knew damn well he ain't changed himself for the better. But he sure did fool everyone into believing so. What a jabroni.

Last edited:
I'm completely done with Bones. He lost a lot of respect in the cocaine deal and then leaving the scene of an accident after hitting a pregnant woman, but this idiot does not realize just how good he has had it. If it proves to be true I hope the guy gets 2 years and never gets a chance to fight again in the UFC.

Curious to see if it is cocaine again or a PED. Had a gathering scheduled to watch the fights, but it just doesn't hold the same weight now without this fight.

Curious to see if it is cocaine again or a PED. Had a gathering scheduled to watch the fights, but it just doesn't hold the same weight now without this fight.

Cocaine and recreational drugs are not tested out of competition and this was an out of competition test so definitely PED's.

It always amazes me how people like him who are/were so dedicated and disciplined to get to the elite level at what they do would become so weak to allow drugs, women, fame, etc. to ruin their lives.

Needs to be moved to the paddock but Jon jones' life is falling apart by the seams. He would of gone down as the greatest ufc fighter of all time but now is sinking. Dana white needs to suspend him indefinitely. I feel bad for Cormier.

Cormier missing out on couple million dollars is what sucks. Jones has a presser at 11:30, going to be interesting to see if he denies everything or nuts up and admits something. Also think it's kinda bad that he got tested 24 days ago and it took until 48 hours before fight day to release the results.

He was fighting with cocaine in his system and getting away with it for years. Greatest talent ever but then again so was Whitney Houston. If you ride the white horse then you take the fall just like anyone else. He should be permanently banned.

Cormier missing out on couple million dollars is what sucks. Jones has a presser at 11:30, going to be interesting to see if he denies everything or nuts up and admits something. Also think it's kinda bad that he got tested 24 days ago and it took until 48 hours before fight day to release the results.
Doesn't suck for jones. Sucks for Cormier. I now want jones to get beat in every fight from here on out, not only that I want him to be ripped apart in the cage.

Move Tiexera up and have him fight Cormier and give somebody else to Rumble. Cormier has already beaten Rumble.

Doesn't hurt Cormier at all because now he keeps the belt. You think he was keeping that belt if a coked up Jones was in there. Nope.

Dude seems to be legitimately upset. I for one hope it turns out it was something stupid and they make this fight happen. They said the B sample came back tonight and while very unlikely it is negative I wonder what Dana would do if it did come back negative?

It always amazes me how people like him who are/were so dedicated and disciplined to get to the elite level at what they do would become so weak to allow drugs, women, fame, etc. to ruin their lives.

I imagine they see having the drugs, women, fame, etc as their just reward for all their hard work.

Both of his brothers play or played NFL, genetic lottery

That was against Vitor Belfort and it planted him. Not going to happen against Cormier. I think Cormier GNP's Silva all night long.

Don't forget Cormier has tremendous power. If Silva gets distracted preventing take-downs Cormier might put him to sleep.

I think you are right in that it might be a boring fight but not because of the GNP... I think Silva is going to run all night long. Seriously, he is going to be on his bicycle for this one as frankly I don't see he has any other option.

Don't forget Cormier has tremendous power. If Silva gets distracted preventing take-downs Cormier might put him to sleep.

I think you are right in that it might be a boring fight but not because of the GNP... I think Silva is going to run all night long. Seriously, he is going to be on his bicycle for this one as frankly I don't see he has any other option.
I foresee a lot of jab and run from Silva, but when...not if...DC gets him to the ground I think it is over. On the other hand DC has never faced an opponent like Silva. If this was Silva from 5 years ago I would put my bet on him regardless of the size differential. Does DC know how to handle someone with the skill set (regardless of how much it has decreased) on the ground?

Silva in his near-prime couldn't handle Sonnen on the ground. Cormier is probably the best wrestler in the history of the UFC.

Silva in his near-prime couldn't handle Sonnen on the ground. Cormier is probably the best wrestler in the history of the UFC.
People say that because he is an Olympic champion...not because of anything he has consistently proven in the UFC. Jones beat him with virtually no ground game in his repertoire.

People say that because he is an Olympic champion...not because of anything he has consistently proven in the UFC. Jones beat him with virtually no ground game in his repertoire.
Virtually no ground game in his repertoire? Sherdog considers Jones the best wrestler in MMA with Cormier a close 2nd. Jones is a spectacular wrestler and unquestionably has the most brutal GNP ever with those elbows of his. Have to completely disagree with you on that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT