ADVERTISEMENT

OT: (Big) Trouble in (Little) Tallahassee

So what is the big problem, it is a pro Trump station? Hell, where do I sign up? A lot of news sources have their biases. Why don't we just have the athletes run the country, after all some of them were able to graduate from college. Who is Hubbard, and why should I care who he is? Gundy sure looks pretty small in that picture.

LOL.

So what is the big problem, it is a pro Trump station? Hell, where do I sign up? A lot of news sources have their biases. Why don't we just have the athletes run the country, after all some of them were able to graduate from college. Who is Hubbard, and why should I care who he is? Gundy sure looks pretty small in that picture.

LOL.

Hubbard ran for 2,000 yards last year, return to college after many thought he'd go pro, and is a Heisman candidate.

Hubbard ran for 2,000 yards last year, return to college after many thought he'd go pro, and is a Heisman candidate.

OK, thanks.

But it doesn't mean a thing to me, unsusual that I hadn't heard of them though. but then he doesn't play for UK so I don't care a lot.

I knew the fsu stuff would blow over and I'm sure by next week the Oklahoma state stuff will too and then another coach will probably screw up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT