ADVERTISEMENT

OT: (Big) Trouble in (Little) Tallahassee

Coach better have a way out on a very specific claim of communicating “back and forth” with each player and spending the weekend doing so.

So strange to be so specific, and apparently so FOS.

Looks like a badly backfired attempt at sounding like a warm-and-fuzzy guy and even a father-figure, and then be made out a liar and a dumb ass.

I hope he don't lose his job because if he does, you know where they will come sniffing. It'll be hard to turn them down twice.

Maybe he should kneel before them & possibly even wash their feet.

I only kneel before Zod.

Last edited:
He is an idiot. He is a good coach though so they will be stupid to fire him. Espn article had to throw in that taggert was black as if thay was why he got canned.

The Coach screwed up, but now I wonder who runs the team going forward? Looks like the players will have free reign.

Reactions: 59DAWG
The Coach screwed up, but now I wonder who runs the team going forward? Looks like the players will have free reign.

Coach knows he's inheriting all of the Good, the Bad (and Ugly...) from the previous coach..... so, I'm sure he's just gonna' try to hold it all together, motivate, survive, and possibly thrive until he can get his own recruits in which he's developed a relationship.

Go CATS!

The players will follow norvell and the coaches at fsu because they are really good coaches and he made the mistake but the players seem to be all in. It was handled extremely well yesterday by the coaches and players, and life goes on.

He manned up and admitted his error. Assuming he hasn’t lost the team and there doesn’t seem to be any indication he has, time to move on and give him an opportunity to address the issues in person with his players.

The players will follow norvell and the coaches at fsu because they are really good coaches and he made the mistake but the players seem to be all in. It was handled extremely well yesterday by the coaches and players, and life goes on.
Go back to Raftards

I'm a UK basketball fan but love fsu football and since I'm a member if this board I thought I could share my opinion on the matter. I'm not sure what raftards means?

You can, just ignore those who bash posters because they do not share the same opinion as them. Eating our own, it is crazy, Go to Rupp Rafters, you will see what it is all about. A lot of crazy on the basketball board.

That's actually so false you have no idea since I camped at rick pitino's camps as a kid and attended games my whole life, but I also graduated from FSU so I guess I'm a front runner.

That's actually so false you have no idea since I camped at rick pitino's camps as a kid and attended games my whole life, but I also graduated from FSU so I guess I'm a front runner.

It means people conviently pick and choose which programs to root for based on the likelihood of receiving affirmation. It goes along with the concept that true fans are there whether you win or lose.In this situation, if you are a "UK fan" you root for UK regardless of whether it's men's basketball or the least successful UK sport.

Not saying this is you, but it's the same attitude of the person that is a fan of: NY Yankees baseball, UK basketball, Ohio St. football, LA Lakers basketball, Dallas Cowboys football, Manchester United soccer, etc

I went to several different football and basketball camps as a youngster, but I graduated from UK. So I rooted for UK football when it was bad, and also rooted for UK basketball when it was bad.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
No it won’t. He’s in a better job

Facts. And if we have another good year it probably means stoops is going to get a stupid contract here. With Bear Brohm making $6.6 million to be decent at Purdue I expect Stoops next raise to put him around or over $7 million a year. Im excited for his next raise because that puts him in a spot where he should be here for the duration or until things take a major downswing(which I don’t expect).

FSU is your basketball team then. Basketball camp. Whatever.

You can, just ignore those who bash posters because they do not share the same opinion as them. Eating our own, it is crazy, Go to Rupp Rafters, you will see what it is all about. A lot of crazy on the basketball board.
She isn’t our “own”. Go get run from GYERO...again

I go to and love watching UK football games, basketball games, baseball games, but I also love fsu football with as much passion as I love UK basketball. I cant help that I grew up in the 90's watching fsu vs Miami, notre dame, and Florida etc and not really aware of UK football. Trust me I really love what stoops has done bc he killed it as fsu coordinator. The players that won the natty were mostly his players. I'm sure you're just trying to be a jerk but it's all good bc I live in Louisville surrounded by tard fans so I'm used to it.

She isn’t our “own”. Go get run from GYERO...again

She stated she is a UK basketball fan, until proven wrong (I do not go by the guilty until proven innocent mantra.), I have no reason to doubt her.

Oh, and GFY again. That is your problem you little *itch, I didn't get run from nowhere. I posted just today, and will anytime I feel like it. But keep puffing your chest out like you are some badass and attacking innocent posters who made a comment you did not like. She has every bit the right you do to post where ever and when ever she wants. As terrible as you are, she has more of a right. Of course you talk that shit on here because of the anonymous layer of protection it provides. Guarantee you if you was not hiding behind a keyboard, your ass would check yourself real quick. If not, it would get done for you.

She stated she is a UK basketball fan, until proven wrong (I do not go by the guilty until proven innocent mantra.), I have no reason to doubt her.

Oh, and GFY again. That is your problem you little *itch, I didn't get run from nowhere. I posted just today, and will anytime I feel like it. But keep puffing your chest out like you are some badass and attacking innocent posters who made a comment you did not like. She has every bit the right you do to post where ever and when ever she wants. As terrible as you are, she has more of a right. Of course you talk that shit on here because of the anonymous layer of protection it provides. Guarantee you if you was not hiding behind a keyboard, your ass would check yourself real quick. If not, it would get done for you.

Is he talking about your wife or something...? Anyway, this is funny coming from same guy who makes clear his dislike of those with political opinions that differ from his own, and his own keyboard warrior track record.

You’re either all UK or not

Why? I have several friends that love UK basketball but are either FSU football fans, or Other teams. Doesn’t make them bad fans or bad people. BTW they still like and cheer for U.K. football they’re just bigger football fans of different schools for various reasons. Never understood the animosity people have toward fans that like other programs. Especially when they rarely play each other

Reactions: Christnole30
ADVERTISEMENT