ADVERTISEMENT

<<< Ole Miss vs Kentucky Game Thread >>>

It’s a great win. But think about if we’d taken care of business against SC. We’d still be in a position of potentially making a playoff. We didn’t show up and they smoked us. The margin is way too thin for these guys to do that.

Or had we just completed the deal vs Georgia.

I have to imagine wins over two top 10 teams would look very good lol

I haven't been on this board for a long time. Looks like a great many of you have graduated grade school and will probably finish middle school this year. Congrats guys LOL

• Haha
Reactions: ukalum1988
You are an IDIOT. the whole thread bashing the players who played their asses off. Maybe quit posting.
I won’t dispute your allegations. I wasn’t a happy camper at that moment. Had seen that movie a thousands times and thought it was happening again after that long fourth down conversion by ole miss.

Reactions: Girthang
so sick of this bs. Stoops coached a helluva game. He had us in the GA game but not going for it on 4th down late was gut wrenching.

It was the 3 play calls leading up to that 4th down that fkd us that game. Georgia's defense is much better than that of Ole Miss, so while I'd rather have gone for it there, very low % chance of conversion.

I know the Stoops haters are sick to their stomach the Cats won

WELL said and 100% right.

Fuk this team and program. Biggest bunch of losers ever.

Maybe we as fans could ONE DAY not carry forward a lifetime of baggage to EVERY FKN GAME?!

THAT PAST SHT needs to stay in the past. Please ftlop stop letting what happened before today prevent anyone from being in the moment going into the future!! I know rage is addictive and hurt is hard to let go of, but please try.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT