ADVERTISEMENT

<<< Ole Miss vs Kentucky Game Thread >>>

Big Win. Most Memorable game by Coach Stoops so far.

I hope the polls consider that we almost beat Georgia and just won at Ole Miss.

We'd possibly have 2 top 10 wins if we were as aggressive against Georgia like we were today. That's frustrating. Now we can't backslide. No more of those stinker games we have once or twice a year.
Yep. It was there for the taking. We gave it away.

We’re pretty much where we thought we’d be to start the season. We just thought we’d beat SC instead of Ole Miss.

why did we let 10 seconds run off before calling TO

WHY LET TEN FREAKIN SECONDS RUN OFF IF YOU"RE GONNA CALL TIMEOUT!!!????
Glad that people who know how HORRIBLE this clock management was , just awful .
so sick of this bs. Stoops coached a helluva game. He had us in the GA game but not going for it on 4th down late was gut wrenching.

I know the Stoops haters are sick to their stomach the Cats won
Catching flak from you is like getting a blue ribbon !!! GBB , and GFY !!!!!

Man what if we go for it and make it against UGA?

Could be 4-1 top ten talking about a chance at playoffs.

But I will take 3-2 instead of 2-3 going into a bye.

Reactions: KyCatFan
Mark Stoopid is now back to Mark Stoops
Never was Stoopid! He’s same solid coach he was before kicker shanked the kick.

Only the emotionally weak fans determine a coach’s ability on a last second kick.

We took #1 team to the wire and just beat a solid top 10 team on the road. That doesn’t happen by chance.

I’m thrilled we won, and yes we still have lots to improve. The shots at Stoops by some fans have been irrational. I would make the same post if we got beat in OT, but I’m guessing the negative posters would be out in full force if we lost.

• Love
Reactions: BlueTick2
THAT IS BIGBOY FOOTBALL . damn that i think is the most proud i've felt under Stoops. This was just an amazing win and this has to help recruiting like 1000x. Kentucky defense is among the best...period paragraph.

Reactions: BlueTick2
Big Win. Most Memorable game by Coach Stoops so far.

I hope the polls consider that we almost beat Georgia and just won at Ole Miss.
I don't think they will rank us. Even if we beat Vandy and Florida, it won't make a difference. But then we play Auburn and that orange team from Knoxville (sorry, I don't like to use dirty words here), we will get some attention.

Reactions: UKAlum84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT