ADVERTISEMENT

UGA - Bama Game thread

Kirby may want to head to the league.

He can't blow out Stoops and all these offensive coaches are going to get to be too much.

One game a year he can run, defend, play trench titty grab with Stoops.

Sark, Kiffin, Deboer, Heuple...shit...it's like a damn vegas Cirque du soleil light and rock concert all in one.

lights, explosions, people flying everywhere, sensory overload...you don't know where to look or what's coming next.
I’m not ready to say he is in his demise yet. Bama is very good though.

Well good thing we have the Ole Miss win now, cuz I would be feeling even worse right now after seeing this Georgia team. I guess Ole Miss isn't exactly proven yet, either; but I think they are solid

Georgia with a TD but problem is they can't stop Bama. Imagine going from facing UKs offense 2 weeks ago to thus Bama offense tonight.
We were able to run the ball against UGA, we just couldn't cash in with TD's in the Red Zone like Bama has been able to do. The Tide has basically just beat the Dawgs to the perimeter and Milroe is a real talent.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Milroe is carving this UGA defense up like a Christmas Turkey!!! Through the air AND on the ground. He should be the Heisman frontrunner after this game.

He is a STUD.

Milroe is carving this UGA defense up like a Christmas Turkey!!! Through the air AND on the ground. He should be the Heisman frontrunner after this game.

He is a STUD.
Travis Hunter will be tough to beat too. He’s a stud on both sides of the ball. Granted he plays a weaker schedule but he’s great and that’s impressive.

Reactions: catben
Georgia just looks really bad. They don't even look like they have players that can match up. No receivers, and their defense is slow.
And they've had the top class a few of the last 5 years right? Where the hell is all that talent at? It looks like a few guys off last years team were propping up alot of these guys.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Everybody said the Saban dynasty was over, and Kirby was the successor. Not so fast. Bama has beaten UGA 8 of the last 9 games.

As I said, if not for Alabamas two stud WRs being out for 2021 season national title game I feel it would be 9 of 9.

They kicked their asses in 2021 sec title game until metchie got hurt and then their other stud wr got hurt early on n national title game.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
Think I'm going to turn this off. Just not interesting. I don't see anyway that Georgia gets back in it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT