ADVERTISEMENT

<<< Ole Miss vs Kentucky Game Thread >>>

You’re so quick to correct others, right? You called out someone for saying Key took 5 steps in the end zone, and you whine when someone does it to you. You can dish it out, but you can’t take it.
But I was right. You're the one who said I was wrong. So what are you even talking about? I guess we're supposed to all just let you call us names and tell us we're wrong when we're not?

Good thing Brown checked with the ref cause he lined up nearly 2 yards on Ole Miss’s side.

Brock can’t be that dumb. How the fuk do refs keep missing massive facemasks with us!?

• Sad
Reactions: catben
But I was right. You're the one who said I was wrong. So what are you even talking about? I guess we're supposed to all just let you call us names and tell us we're wrong when we're not?
You were wrong. You’re still wrong. Keep whining. Key just caught two more.

How many drops did Key have again?

Don’t want to jinx him but Raynor maybe the best kicker we’ve ever had. Sorry Austin.

Looked like he was just hitting a chip shot from 48 on the right hash right then.

Good series for the most part. Not sure why no one else is getting open but Key is playing his butt off again. Sack was due to long developing play which we can't execute. Plus, our RT is not very good. Would love to get Ford back who I think would be better.

Good answer for the Cats. D needs to stand up against the run game. Ole Miss found something there that first drive.

He was talking in terms of the D as a whole. At least I think he was. Still. Their O wasn't on the field long the 1st half. If it's the case that Silver can't handle those limited minutes then I'm shocked.

He was walking on their first td. Was walking on their opening 2nd half drive too which gave up those runs right at him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT