ADVERTISEMENT

<<< Ole Miss vs Kentucky Game Thread >>>

You’re making the case that Key isn’t helping? You can’t even count. He’s caught clutch passes and a touchdown. Keep digging, clown.
How many passes have you seen hit his hands that he dropped in the first half?Show us how good of a counter you are. I won't hold my breath.

There is some real loser mentality on display on this board. The team hasn't given up a second half score and some of you are already waving the white flag.

Reactions: Jack2936
How many passes have you seen hit his hands that he dropped in the first half. Show us how good of a counter you. I won't hold my breath.
No no no, you made the claim. Burden of proof is on you to back it up. All you’ve done is backpedal. How many touchdowns do we have and how many has Key caught. Clown.

There is some real loser mentality on display on this board. The team hasn't given up a second half score and some of you are already waving the white flag.
I know, right? It’s almost as if the fans are used to losing.

I am not quite sure, but let's say 4. That's a lot in the half.
It’s not 4.

At least one of the incomplete passes was thrown to Kattus. Not sure what game you’re watching if you’re complaining about Key having lots of drops.

Reactions: Mike-McD
No no no, you made the claim. Burden of proof is on you to back it up. All you’ve done is backpedal. How many touchdowns do we have and how many has Key caught. Clown.
You made the claim I couldn't count. Back that up or stop being an ass.

That helped, but if we can't score TD's we will lose.

10-10 and this next drive is HUGE!!! We MUST score a TD here!!!

No hes right. We keep playing silver and he gets gassed super easy. Wasting a position having him out there.
He was talking in terms of the D as a whole. At least I think he was. Still. Their O wasn't on the field long the 1st half. If it's the case that Silver can't handle those limited minutes then I'm shocked.

After first drive of second half, Ole Miss TOP is 11 minutes. So 7 was real close.

I guess you just want to belittle people. Hope it makes you happy.
You’re so quick to correct others, right? You called out someone for saying Key took 5 steps in the end zone, and you whine when someone does it to you. You can dish it out, but you can’t take it. Clown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT