ADVERTISEMENT

*** Ole Miss - Kentucky game thread ***

I just dont understand how our secondary is so awful. Also, we should know they are passing almost every play too.

I just don’t see ho we can continue to win with this pass defense. I know we gut it out n offense but it will eventually catch up with us.

My biggest fear coming into this game was slowing down Ole Miss' incredible receivers and we haven't done that outside of the first drive so far today.

when are we going to learn to use timeouts on defense in the first half.

They had us on our heals, call a timeout to sub, get organized & get them out of their rhythm, instead its an all too easy TD.

That 7 is on our coaches.

Reactions: Jazzycat
So freaking embarrassing. Can’t believe the defense is still this bad.

Is anyone a little nervous about finishing 8-4?and getting absolutely hammered in the Outback bowl because our SEC schedule was as easy as it’s ever been.

Another Saturday torching of our secondary. Of course some consistent and effective pass rush would help.

I went to take a p*ss after we kicked off. Came back maybe 90 seconds later to see the Ole Miss touchdown pass lol. Ta'amu is going to throw for 500 yards today.

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a Kentucky defense get better down the stretch of the season.

Maybe 2006.

The 2006 squad was bend but don’t break. They were great at not breaking most games the 2nd half of the season.

This defense... I wouldn’t even call a defense. It’s like trying to defend a car from a tank using a tarp.

Reactions: UKUGA
The recipe here isn't hard. Run, run , think about passing, and run again. Control the clock.

This game is won by doing EXACTLY what Stoops loves. Ball control and ground and pound......let your Dbs and secondary do work. We should be owning this game

Screen_Shot_2017_11_04_at_5_16_36_PM.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT