ADVERTISEMENT

Official UK vs Mizzou Game Thread

We have no offensive line. Our punter puts us in negative field position all night. And all the Liam Coen slurping can end tonight. There was a reason he was available. And Stoops has to find an identity. This team
looks like it’s done.

Bej264k.png
Need some Stoops ones as well. It isn't all on Leary.

IF before game you had Cook with less than 180 yds passing, Schrader with under 80 yds rushing, and Burden with 2 catches and less than 20 receiving yds, YOU would have thought we won the game. Am I right?!

Kentucky will be lucky to go to the Toilet Bowl this year. I'm not sure if they can win another one is the problem.
Where are the idiots that was convincing everyone pre season how we were going to win the east and kill GA, Bama, & TN. I hope they leave our board before next year shvt starts again. Are they high school kids? Is Boley going to decommit?

Reactions: ThunderMash
They’re full of crap Kentucky is one of the very few that has a basketball program that’s self sufficient. They don’t need football to keep them afloat. I love both teams but those people are full of $hit!
The TV deal that brings SEC teams the 10s of millions every year is based on CFB. UKBB is top shelf but still couldn’t counter balance the money to be made in SEC or B1G FB.
Problem for us is the TV money means our AD can suck up low attendance for a while. CMS isn’t going anywhere.

Where are the idiots that was convincing everyone pre season how we were going to win the east and kill GA, Bama, & TN. I hope they leave our board before next year shvt starts again. Are they high school kids? Ia Boley going to decommit?
They are either trolls or retarded. I could name them....but I won't.

I heard Matt Jones (btw, did you see he is on some wrestling documentary on Netflix?) talking earlier in the week about if UK loses to Mizzou, then the pony up comment is going to blow up on Stoops because on paper we should have better players.

and that's why I said its going to get ugly around UK. Why pay to compete with Georgia when the coach can't beat Mizzou?

he let his emotions get the best of him, driven by his ego - and it could very well be the beginning of the end for him at UK

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT