ADVERTISEMENT

Official UK vs Mizzou Game Thread

Dude didn’t lose it over Cal’s he gets applauded by Eli so he definitely isn’t losing it over Stoops. We are stuck with both until donors decide it’s time for either to go.
The only answer then is empty stands until something changes. I am not sure how the basketball team will do this season, but it has been in a downward slide too.

Who bets Leary gets another interception before the game is over?
I'm actually not ticket about that one. That was at least an effort INT. Trying to make something happen.

Cal missed on BJ Boston.
Stoops missed on Leary.

And it doomed that season. And it's gonna doom this one.

Please let basketball season be better. Like someone said earlier, the entire athletics department needs to be blown up and restarted. Fire Mitch, Cal, Stoops. Christ.

According to the heads though fb is where the money comes from. Money dries up then we ll be cleaning all our house at once
They’re full of crap Kentucky is one of the very few that has a basketball program that’s self sufficient. They don’t need football to keep them afloat. I love both teams but those people are full of $hit!

its like the play book was empty after the first quarter.

Leary is making the 2nd QB very popular right now

Reactions: Fox2monk
Complete failure from the end of the 1st qrt on. Very disappointing. Scrap the playbook and dial up some high-school lvl plays and get Leary some confidence.... I just think he is outmatched vrs the lvl of talent in the SEC. Stoops took his foot off and tried to run clock up 14 and let them back. Was never in it again after that. Way to much talking and posturing on the field for normal plays. Start sitting people and gain control of your team again. Everyone says your hard nose, no nonsense type of guy. I just don't see it anymore. I appreciate him getting us out of the hole, but I don't think he is the guy to take the next step, regardless of NIL or not. NIL does not keep you from running a displined team.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I'm actually not ticket about that one. That was at least an effort INT. Trying to make something happen.

Cal missed on BJ Boston.
Stoops missed on Leary.

And it doomed that season. And it's gonna doom this one.
Credit the announcers for the discussion but why take a tempo qb when we are the polar opposite of tempo. And in the transfer portal era can you really expect to run complicated pro style systems and expect to get transfers up to speed quickly enough. There is no more 'sit around for 2-3 years while you learn it and develop'

Reactions: bbncal02
7IOMfjn.png

I'm ponying up by cancelling my Kentucky 15 donation. Only $25/month, which I can easily afford, but completely not worth it for this pile of horsesh!t.
Just officially cancelled it. I encourage all others to do the same. Send Porky and Top-Button a message.

Reactions: MbergCat
This what we have come to see from stoops year after year start strong then level off. Never get better. we have hit out ceiling with Stoops. It’s the same thing every year. He never tries to take any risk. Playing conservative is not a way to win at a high level. Nothing changes with this guy. Now I have two coaches that disappoint me. I knew cal couldn’t coach now I know stoops is ready for big time football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT