ADVERTISEMENT

***** OFFICIAL TEXAS A&M VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD *****

Their stellar shooting will come back down to Earth.

Our inability to stop possessions be getting a board or turnover is a killer.

Reactions: DDMatUK=NBA
Get with it UK trip that radford skank...He'll trip you AND get away with it...

I'd love to win this game to secure the 3 seed.. and then have UK forfeit the rest of the SECT out of protest.

"This tournament does nothing for us, and we'd rather not sustain injuries because your willingness to let teams murder us".

Reactions: MbergCat
Expect anything more?
I had hopes after beating Tennessee, but not now. Cal simply can't do his job by holding the kids accountable for poor defense. He was KNOWN as a defensive coach, this is just pure laziness on his behalf. I hope he's fired.

very bad feeling about this game
Playing meh..and the officiating is bullshit

Don’t think we’ll make it to tomorrow
Hope I’m wrong
Does it matter? 3 seed, 4 seed, 1 seed. Calipari is laser focused on losing regardless.

This team isn't doing sh*t in the postseason. Can't win with this bad of a defense and no one that can finish near the basket. Ugo had an easy basket or a foul on one possession but he refuses to challenge the defender and tries to get cute by spinning around and throwing up a hook.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I'll say this though.. the bye isn't always a good thing. And I don't think this team is mentally string enough to come off of a week break and play a team that just played last night.

Sometimes getting the BYE isn't a positive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT