ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL MADNESS THREAD********

Juzang talking mass shit to richards. That a boy. Get him physical and pissed. Lets go big blue. We got hella of team. Strange! But it will work!
I guess if we were to compare Richards to a movie character he could be Cerrano from Major League 2. Juzang could be Tanaka.

5LEyUsW.gif

Reactions: crxohio and jrpross
Based on how Nick shot in the Pro Day and what he showed last night I bet hes creeping up the NBA scout draft boards.. :)

7 footers that can shoot like him and run like him look like great draft picks at the end of the 1st round.

Just sayin

I caught the tail end and the announcer said we'll be a much better 3pt shooting team this year.

We were 35% last year which I think is good, maybe not great.. but it was a team of mostly freshman, so I was pleased with 35% all things considered.

A little surprised to hear this, when it was just a practice. Do people think we will be markedly better? Are Sestina, Juzang and Maxey going to shoot better than Herro/KJ/PJ? I guess I'm a little bearish when it comes to 3pt shooting.

Anyone know how much smaller the ball is for the women?
Mens’ ball is 9 inches diameter. Pretty sure the womens’ is 8.

Who was the guy they showed that looked burned? Furthermore, what happened?

pretty sure it was Bowie. Furthermore, it was probably from the 256,874th time someone laid the sick burn on him that they couldn’t believe he was drafted ahead of Michael Jordan. It adds up over the years.

seriously though, was probably just some bad lighting or something wrong with the camera. If it was someone else that was actually burned, it’d be the first I’d heard about it. But initially I thought it was Bowie with a bad camera.

Based on how Nick shot in the Pro Day and what he showed last night I bet hes creeping up the NBA scout draft boards.. :)

7 footers that can shoot like him and run like him look like great draft picks at the end of the 1st round.

Just sayin

He has no business creeping up any scout’s board until he shows the ability to do it in games, against quality competition. He looks great getting off the bus and in a combine. Let’s see if he can finally make it translate to meaningful basketball games.

He has no business creeping up any scout’s board until he shows the ability to do it in games, against quality competition. He looks great getting off the bus and in a combine. Let’s see if he can finally make it translate to meaningful basketball games.

Skal was taken 1/28th I believe.. Daniel Orten 1/29.

Not a whole lotta game production there.

I'm not arguing, trust me I see your point, but I think some team will take a chance with his athleticism, shooting touch and experience hes gotten at UK.

Reactions: STL_Cat
Skal was taken 1/28th I believe.. Daniel Orten 1/29.

Not a whole lotta game production there.

I'm not arguing, trust me I see your point, but I think some team will take a chance with his athleticism, shooting touch and experience hes gotten at UK.

And those picks have paid huge dividends ...

eventually they’ll learn

Reactions: CrazyCat74
I would have preferred a much less kid friendly BBM for sure. R-rated is where it’s at.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT