ADVERTISEMENT

Bump and Post here if you want a new coach

You’re totally right on this I know I said Mitch first but it sounds like Eli loves him some Cal. So in order to do this right we do need to get rid of Eli and put a Kentucky guy in a President and let him fire Mitch. Then the ship will start to right itself after that because Cal will also be let go not long after that.
It to mention if Oates is a possibility Eli isn’t gonna allow uk to poach him from his alma matter. Eli and Barney have made Alabama the premier sports program in the sec.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
It to mention if Oates is a possibility Eli isn’t gonna allow uk to poach him from his alma matter. Eli and Barney have made Alabama the premier sports program in the sec.
I just want to know how did Kentucky let these non Kentucky guys get in all the power positions at UK?

Reactions: UKGrad24
This isn't happening any time soon. Mitch confirmed days ago that he's giving him another year.

As such, please stop posting and mucking up the board with more begging / whining to see Cal gone. I wanted him gone as well, but as you're very aware, it isn't happening, at least not until the end of next season. So there is zero value in droning on and on and on. We all want a new coach, but harping incessantly on a message board isn't going to change anything. Mitch has made his decision and we now have to wait another year.
We will get what we settle for. I’m not ready to settle.

Reactions: UKNothinButNet
So, we will fire the president of the university, the AD and the coach for losing to a conference champion team that took a Final Four participant into OT. Why not fire all the professors while you're at it?
When did UK quit being an institution of higher education and become a basketball factory?

BURP!!!!

Whoops, I mean bump. Apologies.

Explain to me why Cal's fat, slovenly, greasy ass hasn't been run out of town on a rail yet?

Reactions: natchezrule
So, we will fire the president of the university, the AD and the coach for losing to a conference champion team that took a Final Four participant into OT. Why not fire all the professors while you're at it?
When did UK quit being an institution of higher education and become a basketball factory?
Come up for air man

• Haha
Reactions: BlueSince92
It’s not just this year, it’s the past 5 years. Plus it’s looking like there’s really not a great future either for Kentucky basketball. We’re fixing to lose most of the team and are probably gonna struggle with mostly freshman next year

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
We will get what we settle for. I’m not ready to settle.
This has nothing to do with settling. Mitch is settling because of $33m reasons and probably a lack of a backbone to actually do it.

Sorry bud, but fans moaning and groaning on a message board isn't going to change Mitch's mind, unfortunately. Hell, I don't think another suck season ending will change his mind. We're stuck with what we have until either Mitch grows a pair or Cal finds it time to retire.

Reactions: flacat22
Rise up BBN. The time is now for a coaching change and AD change.

We cannot accept the decline and sinking direction of our beloved program.

We cannot accept another mediocre and disappointing year.

I appreciate the good years and memories but i want more.

Let your voice be heard.
I just want our to start COACHING!

liangelo ball sport GIF by Ball in the Family

Reactions: kyfaninindy
I've been calling for Cal's head for years and in doing so been labeled as a "bad fan". Doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different outcome makes UK a bunch a fools! Barnyard didn't fire Cal this time because he knows this is on him. So sad our once awesome program is the laughingstock of college basketball thanks to Cal and Barnyard

Rise up BBN. The time is now for a coaching change and AD change.

We cannot accept the decline and sinking direction of our beloved program.

We cannot accept another mediocre and disappointing year.

I appreciate the good years and memories but i want more.

Let your voice be heard.
What can we do about it except boycott games and merch, there will be 3 lined up to take out place

Normally, the BOT would have stepped in and forced Mitch to #CanCal BUT they also signed off on the obscene lifetime contract. That's why we haven't heard a peep from those losers.

Get rid of all of them...Cal, Mitch, Capilouto, BOT, Ellen and the little dogs.
How bout the kids, you keeping them 😆

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT