ADVERTISEMENT

I hope it changes

BBBLazing

Senior
Dec 30, 2009
I'm not sure if it means Cal leaves or if we win next year, but something has to change. I will be 88 if I make it to July. I hope I have another tournarment in me (according to the doctors I'm healthy for being this old). We have to do something to make me excited again because I'm really not in a rah rah mood tonight. I'm not sure what changes need to happen, but changes need to happen. I didn't start this thread for everyone to shit on Cal, and please don't do that. Just give your thoughts on what changes can happen that will right the ship.

I'm not sure if it means Cal leaves or if we win next year, but something has to change. I will be 88 if I make it to July. I hope I have another tournarment in me (according to the doctors I'm healthy for being this old). We have to do something to make me excited again because I'm really not in a rah rah mood tonight. I'm not sure what changes need to happen, but changes need to happen. I didn't start this thread for everyone to shit on Cal, and please don't do that. Just give your thoughts on what changes can happen that will right the ship.
I think Cal should have listened to Joe B Hall when he told him this was a 10 year job. Had he have listened he would have been way better off, in my opinion. Coaching at a blue blood program is a tough job and Joe B knew from experience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT