ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL MADNESS THREAD********

Maybe a thinly veiled shot with the Nike lines in Sicko Mode to open up. Plus it never hurts to have one of your guys references in a song by Drake

Welcome to the best night in October by far. The temperature is plummeting in Western Kentucky. It’s starting to feel like Fall at last.
Right in time.

Another basketball season is upon us. And yes, it will bittersweet for me. This was one of Mom’s favorite nights of the year. And was always the signal call to her birthday (the 15th.).

I’m glad I can be here tonight to watch it with some fellow UK fans. Thank you all for that.

Welcome to the best night in October by far. The temperature is plummeting in Western Kentucky. It’s starting to feel like Fall at last.
Right in time.

Another basketball season is upon us. And yes, it will bittersweet for me. This was one of Mom’s favorite nights of the year. And was always the signal call to her birthday (the 15th.).

I’m glad I can be here tonight to watch it with some fellow UK fans. Thank you all for that.

Your mom and I share a birthdate.

I still don’t see a lot of size in the front court...They will have to rely on defense and outside shooting it appears....

I still don’t see a lot of size in the front court...They will have to rely on defense and outside shooting it appears....
This is 2019. Shouldn’t need a ton of size. If Nick and EJ take another step forward the Cats should be fine.

ADVERTISEMENT