ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS OAKLAND RD. 1 GAME THREAD**

Awful performance, awful coaching all year. Team was never prepared. Just roll the ball out and play.

I will never watch another Kentucky game until Calisorry is gone. I am done, I have better things to do. I have been a fan for over 65 years and this is not Kentucky basketball.

Reactions: Kentucky2022
Also was I the only one that thought the possession with the Cole three from the corner started with an over and back? Dudes foot was still in the back court when he received the pass.

And people thought Oaklands coach was joking when he said he was glad to stay KY.

9-16. 1 tournament win since 2021. Saint Peter's and Oakland and about a dozen other mid major L's in the regular season. Something like a 80-45 record his last few years. Thank you Oakland for putting this clown out of his misery

Reactions: catzcan
I’ll never watch another season of this mess! I never thought I would say that but I’m done!

RRCwSRv.png

What to expect after this:
1. Cal excuses, "I wish we coulda won for these guys."
2. Players crying in the locker room ad if they actually care about Kentucky.
3. Oakland being crushed by the next team they play.
4. But the guys loved each other and we're a likeable group of guys. 😢

For the sunshine pumpers who will inevitably justify what we've witnessed today, we are getting what you all asked for.

Reactions: catzcan
I am finished with Kentucky basketball until the university finds the courage to get rid of this joke we have called a coach.

I knew it was over when we almost didn’t get the uncontested rebound on the missed front end. This team was fools gold and they proved it time and again. If they all run to the draft and the portal, I’ll lose all respect. This loss though? Very unsurprising.

I am finished with Kentucky basketball until the university finds the courage to get rid of this joke we have called a coach.

I knew it was over when we almost didn’t get the uncontested rebound on the missed front end. This team was fools gold and they proved it time and again. If they all run to the draft and the portal, I’ll lose all respect. This loss though? Very unsurprising.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT