ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

alabama time-out is to show the committee he thinks alabama is closer in score than this. but hey i say just let it end.

Cats whoop that ass, Keion coming to the Bluegrass and I predicted 72-57, good day!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
UK's defense looked like championship level defense tonight.

If Herro hadn't crapped the bed in transition tonight, UK wins this thin by 25+.

Reactions: ukfan041
Agree. Should have blown them out early.

I stated it like I was being sarcastic but it is the truth. This team is at least 20 points better than they played this game. (That is conservative.) The D is there.

Start Quickley. We go up 20. Then bring Hagans in then we stay up 5. Remove Hagans then go back up 25. Then Herro seals it. Anyone else approve?

I stated it like I was being sarcastic but it is the truth. This team is at least 20 points better than they played this game. (That is conservative.) The D is there.
Wasn't sure. I know it sounds like the typical spoiled Kentucky fan but I really thought we had several chances to stretch the lead in the second half and didn't. Just hate empty possessions.

Reactions: BBUK
I CANNOT watch orange....

HA they got the iu candy stripes on...but they are ORANGE!!![roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT