ADVERTISEMENT

1st - 2nd - 3rd

TOMCATS1990

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2019
We’ve got Osboro on campus for his OV and KY is number 1, UL is 2nd and UW 3rd. If your a Coach do you want the 1st, 2nd or last and why?

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Hopefully he cancels his other visits after taking the UK visit…… To be honest if a player holds up to all 3 visits I’d rather be the last visit on the list because you’re fresh on their minds…..

Hopefully he cancels his other visits after taking the UK visit…… To be honest if a player holds up to all 3 visits I’d rather be the last visit on the list because you’re fresh on their minds…..
That's a lesson I learned in band in high school. You NEVER want to go on the field first in your class or in finals, unless you're THAT GOOD that you establish a mark no one can beat. Otherwise, the later in the order, the better.

In the past, having the last visit was best. You stay fresher in the recruit's mind. Kids these days have a short attention span. Now with the first big $ offer, that first visit might blow them away. Could be like the bird in the hand saying. Take it and don't lose out by shopping around.

From our perspective you tell them we love your game and want you here, but we can't be left sitting here and missing out on others while waiting for a decision that might not come. Now if you have a clear guaranteed back up plan to fall back on, you can wait on the right players to decide.

Reactions: lazycat75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT