ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

If I was a coach, I would tell all my guys to NOT cut their hair. Then whenever the refs see the hair fly....whistle the foul.

Hope we don't have to put Reid back in tonight. Would be great if he could rest for the remainder of this one.

Reactions: augustaky1
Rod Rhodes apparently giving Keldon tips on how to under-perform in tournament settings.

Wind storm knocked out our power. Tree fell in our yard. Sounded like a bomb went off!

Glad to see the lead back up to 14.

Let’s close it out!!!

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
I just dont get it. Why are the officials never held responsible for their s*** calls. How many times can we honestly say that a game was accurately called in a season? It is a travesty to this amazing sport

Reactions: teli
Big 12 tournament falling apart for Kansas. We'll get K-State in our bracket, I'm ready for that.

At this point I’d cut Keldon’s minutes and given Baker and IQ more time. Keldon is just not very good at the moment.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Maybe KJ closes his eyes

1468306090_cnjrnnfvmaiajj.jpg

It's a shame that no one from the Pitino/Tubby eras were ever able to become a rockstar game analyst.

It would be nice if they whistled the reach-ins consistently. Alabama gets to drive the lane unimpeded, while our guys have bruises on their forearms

Ingram strikes me as the type of guy who dances around his apartment to mumble rap music.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT