ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Some no name has double his ppg average in the 1st half and we’re up 2. I’ll take it

Hagans is great defensively because he gets down low(uses his quickness and length to disrupt). He gets down lower than the ballhandler. You don't see that very often.

We're doing a poor job getting open shots right now. Just reverting back to forcing it into 2 or 3 players. Have to get better at that.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Absolutely ridiculous we let these random dudes go crazy and make no changes to anything.

This would be like Quickley going for 20 in a half...literally never happens for a UK guy but always happens against us.

Yeah and it's not like it happens once every 10 games, it's every damn game, night after night.

Reactions: JFCats22
Mack missing that floater may get into his head in the 2nd half. That and I'm hoping Calipari actually focuses on keeping someone on him. He's not making Seton Hall, Curry-like shots, so defend him and he should chill a bit.

That, and block out the Hall guy so he's not slamming over everyone and keeping the Bama crowd interested.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
We need to recognize earlier when a player has it going for him against us. Next half will have more fouls called against us. I believe Cal with have someone shadow Mack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT