ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

HelplessPlushBalloonfish-small.gif

We have them, we just don't run an.offense that caters to outside shooters. We pound the ball inside. Doesn't matter who our personnel is, we pound it inside.
Herro and Q are great shooters, but our offensive personality doesn't fit their games, so they look like average shooters.
It is what it is.
Well said, I wish we would implement some good ball movement and picks to create some shots for those guys

Looks like another Elite 8 year where we fall 1 player short again of winning it all. Every year we just need 1 more star to stay or get 1 big name guy that goes elsewhere. Just a brutal cycle every year it seems. 3 times this team has had enough talent to win it all since Cal has came here the years of 2010, 2012 and 2015. Only one 1 of those.
Yeah I can't really disagree with you. I wish I could, I want to, but I can't.
This team just doesn't have good enough talent to get beyond an E8.
Oh they'll turn it on towards the end of the season and look invincible at times, but this team is missing star power and guys like Richards, Washington and Green just aren't going to be big enough difference makers when it boils right down to it.
Just going to try to enjoy the ride and not set expectations too high because there are too many really good teams out there for this team to make it through.

Love my Cats and have my whole life but we aren't winning shit this year we just don't have the players to do it let's hope like hell we get 2 of Wiseman, McDaniels , or Carey to go with Whitney , Maxey , Allen, and any returning players or we aren't doing shit next year either!

I bet there are a couple "fans" upset we won. See this is what happens when we give out trophies to everyone. They think their voice means something, even if it is just shit talking. Thanks parents of the most entitled generation. It's our fault for this upcoming generation. Break the family unit, no accountability the population limiters are winning

We won and thats is all that matters this early in the season. We will get better and the negative gnats can go fly around another shit team.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
They are 3-2 on the season and two wins are against Divison 3 teams.

They are awful

They weren’t awful tonight, no matter how much you’d like them to be.

They are beating D-3 teams by 60 points. Can’t really judge much from that one way or another.

They shot very poorly against Pitt, and shot out of their minds against us. The reality of who they are is likely somewhere in the middle. But tonight they were pretty good.

The last two games vs. VMI (2008 and now in 2018)..the combined total score for both games is UK - 195..VMI - 193. o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT