ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Game Thread***

I can't believe how well they defended SGA , they totally controlled him. He was terrible tonight

Everyone needs to come back and win a ship next year.

What a blown golden goose the bracket was blown wide open and lose to this FN team.

You know damn well what’s going to happen. There’s going to be like four guys bounce.

We can't shit the bed against refs like this. All the positives in that game were also negatives. Pj fouling out their whole team, but not making free throws. Not calling any reach-ins but trying to drive 1vs 3. It seemed to me like pj tied the ball up after quade barfed the ball toward(ish) the rim. All this while listening to Christmas Webber openly root against us for the entire game. I've had fever dreams that we're less miserable.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
K state wanted it more. Hate it for our guys. Why did green take that shot??? Bad bad decision. He flipping air balled it. Wtf!!!!!!!;!!

I just wanna know why Shai was taking the last shot. I don't give a shit about how the rest of the game was coached. I just want to know if that is what Cal drew up or not. Doesn't seem like it but wtf do I know.

You forget where we are. Had we made the Final Four and lost? I'd have agreed. We just crapped the bed in the weakest region of all time. Fans will NOT be happy.
I know fans arn't but its not like we just lost with the 96 bulls.

Alexander lack of just taking the ball to the basket and drawing fouls killed us and of course Washington free throws. I wanted this bad but damn I love my Kentucky Wildcats!!!!

Reactions: Cat in ga
I know fans arn't but its not like we just lost with the 96 bulls.

True. But that doesn't matter. We're UK and when you have that wide of a gate? You better drive through it.

If we don't sniff the Final Four next year? Cal's going to catch a lot of heat, and I can't say he won't deserve it.

Cal is washed up. He was the OAD coach, but now those players are going to the highest bidders. OAD doesn't work without transcendent talent. We had a bunch of soft kids who balled on average a half or two out of every four games. Sleep walking their way through the rest. Cal's system sucks and the game has passed it by.

I just wanna know why Shai was taking the last shot. I don't give a shit about how the rest of the game was coached. I just want to know if that is what Cal drew up or not. Doesn't seem like it but wtf do I know.

Looked like we were running a little fade screen action to try to get Knox a shot. But the covered it and Shai had to try to make something happen.

I've been a big Calipari defender but my patience is starting to wear thin. Yes, we were a young team but who's fault is that? We can still go for OAD but we need other players that are going to stay longer. That was the recipe for the success of teams in his early tenure but as we go on and the juniors and seniors aren't there we're going to get more of what we are seeing.

One of the worst days of the year is when we lose in the tournament. This is no exception.

We don’t need a bunch of these guys to come back next year. They can’t shoot period. And that ain’t gonna change over the off season. We need players that can shoot. Let em all leave. The college game will continue to struggle until they do something about this one year crap. Let em go straight out of HS if they want to. And if you really wanna help college, get rid of AAU ball. I’m disappointed but happy we made it this far. Because I sure didn’t see us in the sweet 16.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT