ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Game Thread***

for the first time ever, I do NOT want to hear what Cal has to say. This is absolutely THE most pathetic display of ineptitude in the history of UK basketball. This game should not have even been close. Not ONE of these kids is ready for the next level and they need to be told that straight up. If you can't win a game like this, you shouldn't wear a uniform.

mj9k6.jpg

Reactions: Lost In FL
We lost with a team that should in a perfect world ALL be back next season. Nobody was special. And it's a huge mistake if Cal dosent try to stop them from going. But we all know thats not happening because Cal forces every player to put their name in the draft. We need everyone back as a program to be any count next year.

Reactions: KYExtemper
Well....
A John Calipari team losing a tournent game because of free throws isn't exactly anything new.
Team was pretty much an NIT one and gone a few weeks ago. Turned into an SEC tourney title and a slot in the sweet 16.
Not bad for a bunch kids that were thinking about senior prom a year ago.

It was supposed to be Arizona or Virginia anyway. Just wasn't

On to baseball, then see what football has.
This bizarre, gut wrenching season is FINALLY at an end. Game too early, but it is the madness.

Now to the draft board. Knox, Hami, SGA and who else?

I've been a big Calipari defender but my patience is starting to wear thin. Yes, we were a young team but who's fault is that? We can still go for OAD but we need other players that are going to stay longer. That was the recipe for the success of teams in his early tenure but as we go on and the juniors and seniors aren't there we're going to get more of what we are seeing.

One of the worst days of the year is when we lose in the tournament. This is no exception.

The excuse of “We’re young” is old because that’s what he goes after. You can’t intentionally seek out the one and done stuff and then complain that your team is young and you have no vets.

One and done crap does not work if you have no veteran contributors or out of this world freshmen. We had neither this year.

I don't want these guys back next year. Yes, I know they are freshmen, blah, blah, blah, but even freshmen should have won this game. When they act like they don't care half the time, how will that change over the summer? They are too busy thinking about their draft stock. The easiest path to the championship game and they blew it. I know I am just mad and am blowing off right now, but I can't help it...I am just disgusted.

Another mistake was not bringing the ball past half court for the final timeout. They had to inbound at mid court instead of getting to do it at the 28 foot line if they had just crossed half court we get it at the 28 foot line.

That late rebound when we had like 3 of our guys wide open to accept it very well could have cost us the game smh

PJ’s FT’s...

Just not a good game all around

ADVERTISEMENT