ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Game Thread***

This just makes me sick. We all know Kansas State is gonna lose by like 15-20 points to Loyola in a few days. This team had a great road to a Final Four and blew it in ATLANTA. I mean we couldn't have dreamed of a better scenario.

Reactions: Richard Cory
Wow, just wow, had a golden opportunity and got outplayed by Kansas freaking State and Bruce Weber.
This is just stupid.

Cal and this team are a ****ing waste. But we will NEVER get fair officiating in another NCAA game as long as Cal is here. College basketball sucks.

Reactions: mrbud
If Cal was to say to me the youngest team in the country. These are freshmen. I’d like someone to knock him on his ass.

Well CRAP. Well this board should be interesting for the next few days...I wonder how many old threads will get dragged up now?

It’s noT the same. The people bringing up the old threads weren’t saying we are gonna win it all.

Brining is the old threads was to poke fun at the extremists who melted down and said we were nit bound/ we should fire Cal

Last edited:
Reactions: *CatinIL*
Why am having flashbacks from last year while cal sat a player to not hurt his chances at the NBA, we lose and this year same thing!! Wtf cal.. this is Kentucky, not the nba, sick of it!

Reactions: susan2361
why in the hell did we go to a run and jump with 20 seconds left on the shot clock of a tie game?

what in the hell was the logic behind that?

It’s noT the same. The people bringing up the old threads weren’t saying we are gonna win it all.

Brining is the old threads was to poke fun at th extremists who melted down and said we were nit bound/ we should fire Ca
Who said fire Cal? Ive never seen that but i keep hearing about it. And you know how much hot heads UK Fans are after a loss so that don't count.

ADVERTISEMENT