ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Game Thread***

That was the best four minutes kstate has played against either Kentucky or Kansas. How sad. We're even the big12's superbowl..

Might be a blessing that a bad shooting team comes out hot from deep early. May shoot us back in it.

They have now stripped three balls out of our hands underneath, the latest being off SGA's leg out of bounds. We will be fine if we can just hold on to the friggin ball.

:angry::angry:
Ahhh. Here he is! Can always count on you to be a dumbass

Also, none of us acted like we “won something “ we were just bumping idiotic threads and posts from people like you my friend.

Quick Zay Zay... do a Reverse jinx! :joy:
I KNEW we weren’t going to win this game. I could feel it coming a mile away! We always piss the bed when we need it most.:angry:

Shai getting hacked with no calls, then the BS out of bounds call to boot.

Gonna have to find a way to protect the ball, which is tough when the other team is getting away with murder, or kick it out and hit some shots. That’ll put an end this hack and slash crap real quick.

Reactions: UKUGA
Weak with the ball so far. 6 points gone cause we can’t hang onto ball thru contact.

Slapping down is automatic until we are on offense, That's a foul 90% of the time, why is it not now. Yet Hami already has two and they are going to be allowed to do this all night, I'm telling you now.

To much one on one. It isn't working against this defense. Time to pass to get open. We've blown about 4 shots trying to force it to the basket with drives.

They came out and peed down their legs..... Bladder empty now... Time to ball

This isn’t the Shai Show - he’s at his best when the ball is whipping around and he’s moving downhill before he even catches the ball. Need to settle in and get back to basics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT