ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Game Thread***

The bad part is they can control the tempo with this lead from now on unless we can make some shots and get some turnovers.

Reactions: KYExtemper
No wonder I felt so nervous before the game. Something must have told me we were going to come out playing like garbage. This will be a major disappointment if we don't turn this around.

I said it earlier, you can't get down big early and look what's happened, They are not ready to play, plain as hell, K Sate couldn't hit nothing last game, look like world beaters so far now.

If they stay hot like this we won't win regardless of how we play. This is why upsets happen in bball. A team with a glaring weaknesses comes out and makes it their strength.

How about some of you jackasses bump some more damn threads like we’d already won something.

Ahhh. Here he is! Can always count on you to be a dumbass

Also, none of us acted like we “won something “ we were just bumping idiotic threads and posts from people like you my friend.

Quick Zay Zay... do a Reverse jinx! :joy:

Reactions: HoldMyBeer
Not the best start..but we are OK..we need a couple of buckets, get a stop, we will be right back in it..40 minute game..

This is borderline comical. Kentucky just needs to play their "b" game. So far I would give them an F.

So glad Cal can keep the narrative of starting 5 freshman by giving a guy time who shouldn't play at all. Always leads to a great start.

I watched their practice today on Youtube in the drill our guards had to bump the pads get free in at the elbow and shoot completely wide open, we missed 7 bad bricks in a row wide open in practice . That scared me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT