ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

I was close. We probably should’ve lost as poor as we shot. But we gutted that one out. No such thing as a bad W.

There are some ugly Ws, but never bad Ws.
I’m inclined to think it might’ve been a good thing
Close win on a poor shooting night. Defense is something they realized they needed

Wanted to call out a couple people with "we are gonna lose" posts, but they are gone. Guess they pussy-edited them.

That is usually how they roll. They’ll be back in another game thread when we’re down by 7 on the road I’m thr first half . Or even worse if/ WHEN we lose another game ...

“ Omg Cal has lost his touch , we need more top 2 guys!
“Diallo is selfish, i knew he didn’t wanna be here “
“We have no shooters - we need more shooters “
“Cal has lost his touch, why can’t he be like Coach K?”

“We suck, were terrible , we neva evaaaa GON win a title again”

The 38-1 team could have and probably should have lost their first two conference games against Ole Miss and Texas A&M. Perspective people.

Don’t ya know? Every other team was perfect and NEVER had any faults !! It’s only THIS year that our Young guys are having growing pains

Oh, and also- ANYTHING less than a title is a complete and utter failure ! I mean we have 8 of em in 100 years so we’ve grown accustomed to winning titles year in and year out.

The 38-1 team could have and probably should have lost their first two conference games against Ole Miss and Texas A&M. Perspective people.
Didn’t it take a Monk a two at the buzzer to tie and overtime last year to beat Georgia?
Didn’t they go on a 12-0 run to open the game?

I think what I was so down about in that first half was again the lack of effort. But the second half D was good. And the hustle. That’s what I want to see night in and night out.

I think what I was so down about in that first half was again the lack of effort. But the second half D was good. And the hustle. That’s what I want to see night in and night out.

Yea. I saw a lot of our guys just standing and watching instead of trying to rebound our grab a loose ball, or guard somebody. The second half, they seemed to have woke up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT