ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Do we get an unfair whistle because of Cal? Serious question. I feel like theres no reason we consistently get screwed by refs other than the fact they just dont like our coach and want to give home team a chance.
K bitches to the refs exponentially more than Cal and his team gets the red carpet treatment. So I dont think it's that.

I've seen them easily turn a close first half into a 15+ pt win, multiple times. Who cares if I thought they'd turn it around? I'm still lost as to why you wasted a post to call someone out that was being positive about the outlook on the game. To piss on positivity?

Apologies - not trying to piss on positivity. I agree, I wish they would win by 18-20 here and we have seen good UK teams do that often. I just couldn't see it based on the quality of play and, like many here, am absolutely confused why this team can not play strong consistently.

Reactions: JFCats22
I'm a very forgiving poster for our Cats. This, and it doesn't matter that it's a road game, should have been a 25-30 point win. Missouri has had a decent showing for such a bad team, but let's not sugar coat this. There are guys who came in to this game that clearly thought they were just gonna come in here and run roughshod on these Tigers. Inexcusable.

how can we be so unaware on defense? Besides Hawkins, all out players are terrible on D.

Amazing stupidity. 38% shooting, 20% from three, 55% from FT line.
Yeah, Mizzou playing awesome!!

How much of that is cause of ONE player? Again.. Take your negative trolling elsewhere.. The majority of us know your deal.. Every. Single. Game thread.

That one ended this game

Survive and keep going at this point. It's obvious we won't be impressing anyone and won't win style points

Just gotta keep winning so we can somehow climb despite this turd that is our play

Reactions: JerseyCat84
I'm not a Briscoe hater like some others on here, but I honestly think this teams runs better with Isaiah on the bench.

ADVERTISEMENT