ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

They have a dude who's averaging 12 and is a 75% FT shooter who is 2-11 and 1-4 at the line. They aren't playing well. They're playing like a 10-16 team instead of 7-19. Whoop de damn do.
Take the time to watch their next game. You will not see this same effort.
I agree, most of the isdue is our guys, but Missouri is playing 10 times harder than they do on a normal basis.
We have too many immature players and we have officials that called 40 fouls.

Meh game from our Cats. Not seeing the improvement as a team that we usually see. I say just run and gun and bomb 3's. Don't know what else we can do.

Every game this year I always say "Just win" because I don't care about score just win the damn game but this game I said Just win by 20.......never again this year.....From this point forward just win the damn game.

Kentucky is now 5-0 since I pulled out and started wearing my 2012 Kentucky championship sweatshirt. I will wear it until we lose.

Fox may have speed.. But I'm not sure he could squat the bar.. No strength and no mass.. that's a big reason why Briscoe is (normally) a great defender..

Talk about a place full of Billhillys...that arena with idiots running on floor before game ended and Phillips trying to take the ball when all had called it a night...kick that dude in the twig and berries

No one can dispute that was a crooked call
But that wasn't the only one. We got called for at least 10 fouls while either standing still or trying to get out of the way. Just un-freaking-real.
This is wuss ball, what we have seen all season long is wuss ball. Go back to allowing players to play defense. This is stupid.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Take the time to watch their next game. You will not see this same effort.
I agree, most of the isdue is our guys, but Missouri is playing 10 times harder than they do on a normal basis.
We have too many immature players and we have officials that called 40 fouls.

This. Even the effing announcers and studio know this. I get that we didn't play well, i understand ONE player struggled horribly for Mizz.. But there's no way they play like this against any other team this season.. 7 wins.. SEVEN.. That was not the effort of a seven win team..

Jfcats is somewhere having a meltdown that Kentucky won..

Whats up with the little bald dude trying to steal the ball while Fox is running out the clock?

But that wasn't the only one. We got called for at least 10 fouls while either standing still or trying to get out of the way. Just un-freaking-real.
This is wuss ball, what we have seen all season long is wuss ball. Go back to allowing players to play defense. This is stupid.
Agree. This must be changed. Killing the game.

such as it is
Screen-Shot-2017-02-21-at-11.14.21-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2017-02-21-at-11.14.35-PM.png

Reactions: Ugoff
This. Even the effing announcers and studio know this. I get that we didn't play well, i understand ONE player struggled horribly for Mizz.. But there's no way they play like this against any other team this season.. 7 wins.. SEVEN.. That was not the effort of a seven win team..

Jfcats is somewhere having a meltdown that Kentucky won..
Jfcats was at the damned game, but even with his courtside seat, he was on his smart phone here all night long. Odd.

Lol @TheDude73 if he's even telling the truth.. He spent the whole game (assuming he lives near there and therefore can't see many UK games).. Burried in his phone. He was top10 in posts on this gamethread.

F. R. A. U. D.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Fox should be a wayyyyyyy better defender than he is. I don't get it
I do. In the SEC you just have to survive the refs. Seriously, we were getting called for fouls while we were trying to move out of the way. How can you play sticky defense in those conditions? Seriously, tell me, how do you do it?
It's not just UK, it's everybody. We only lost two games, so other teams play worse on D than we do and they get called for ridiculous fouls too, but the days of playing sticky D are gone.
Bam has come a long way with fouling too.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Every game this year I always say "Just win" because I don't care about score just win the damn game but this game I said Just win by 20.......never again this year.....From this point forward just win the damn game.

Kentucky is now 5-0 since I pulled out and started wearing my 2012 Kentucky championship sweatshirt. I will wear it until we lose.
You should probably plan to wash it Sunday.

Jfcats was at the damned game, but even with his courtside seat, he was on his smart phone here all night long. Odd.
I was thinking the same thing. Why did he even go to the game? He was commenting faster than I was and I'm at home. I couldn't keep up with him.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Yo let's watch the replay and look for the same 15-year old who is burried in his phone all game.. Should be easy to find.. Lol.

Agree. This must be changed. Killing the game.
If I had the skills, I could do a 4 hour video of the bad calls we have seen during league play in UK games. Not just on UK, on both teams.
But with the athletes we have it hurts us the most, we have dominant athletes, but they aren't allowed to man up on defense.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Our stats look outstanding except for the 17 TOs. Held them to 37%, had huge advantages on the boards, and even had more free throws. Strange score, but TOs will do that to you.
you know, LOL I read that backwards for some reason
it does look better than I thought

UK wins again !! 5 in a row. 3 game winning streak on the road. And people are bitching ? Hey, I can understand it and am pissed off after a loss..but after a 10 point WIN ? And on the ROAD ? Damn..we won..be thankful.

I don't know how that's possible. And of course it's personal, I care. Evidently more than you. If you can watch this team and not be infuriated with certain players or coaches then you just don't care as much as others do.

Your definition of caring and my definition of caring are a WHOLE lot different; Your definition of caring is to ridicule, to defame, to beat a player or coach into submission with your harsh, harsh words. Your definition of caring is to bash a player or coach with your words to where they are not worth the sweat off your brow. You can keep that type of care, I run from that type of caring. It is only self-satisfying if even that much.

While I have no issue holding anyone accountable for their actions (Including myself) I am sure not going to try to talk them or talk about them into submission. Any hate I could spew from my mouth won't help anyway. I hope Cal makes them puke their guts out in practice every day they practice the rest of the season. I truly hope he does. That would satisfy me and may even make me smile as this team is a whole lot "more than they have become". (Does that have a hint of The Lion King lingo? :))

Some members of the team may not even care if they win or lose but I doubt it. I haven't seen too many people in any sport that wanted to lose. It just doesn't happen that often if at all.

The way you bash is as if you'd cut them with a knife if you could reach them. You seem like you'd slap their mothers for having them.

Sorry, you are wrong, you have been wrong and if you continue doing things the way you have been doing them you will be wrong.

I have no issue with you other than your anger that you portray as care. It is not caring, it is self-satisfying anger. That type of out-burst won't help anyone. I hope it at least helps you but I doubt it can. Be Good (I usually don't take the time to type this much but I had to this time.)

ADVERTISEMENT