ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Roberts wouldn't call a foul on Mizzu if they literally took an arm off. Zero chance he doesn't have money on this one.

Reactions: GG24
And again Bam is guarding the other teams PG. Why? Change some shit up. Gets so old tomboy be able to guard the SAME PLAY over and over.

Did you see Hawkins asking Monk who he was guarding and Monk trying to scan through the players on the court to indicate who he was guarding? He is at least playing defense now since it is the last 5 minutes.

That name "KENTUCKY" across the front of that jersey brings the best out in the worst teams in the SEC. If they beat us they made their season, sad but I understand it.

"Garbage agenda"? I guess the first half was a "fake half"?

Yes, you are right - UK should be winning by a ton but they are not and it's their fault. You seemed unconvinced of that in the first half. But it should have been pretty easy to see - lack of emotion, hustle, bad shots. A lackadaisical effort in the first half. So, yeah, I didn't see a miraculous turnaround in the second half as much as I wanted to believe it.
I've seen them easily turn a close first half into a 15+ pt win, multiple times. Who cares if I thought they'd turn it around? I'm still lost as to why you wasted a post to call someone out that was being positive about the outlook on the game. To piss on positivity?

Reactions: deplion
Mizzou sucks and aren't playing well.

They are shooting 38% and fouling like crazy.

Stop with the stupid "Mizzou is playing great" nonsense. So damn dumb.

Mizzou sucks ass and UK's awfulness and made this a game.

Reactions: PokerCat72
Yeah but you make it personal. No need for player or coach bashing. You can do it without taking things where you take them.
I don't know how that's possible. And of course it's personal, I care. Evidently more than you. If you can watch this team and not be infuriated with certain players or coaches then you just don't care as much as others do.

Do we get an unfair whistle because of Cal? Serious question. I feel like theres no reason we consistently get screwed by refs other than the fact they just dont like our coach and want to give home team a chance.

Credit Bam for many things tonight. He has come a long way with his issues of picking up fouls.

Its ONE guy that looked horrendous.. Stop talking about their score.. It's still not easy to hang a ton of points on Kentucky.. Check their def. Ratings.

I'm watching the damn game.
To me... it looks like very bad basketball rather than a poor team elevating its game against a very good opponent.

Reactions: BourbonBalz
Not tonight, they are playing way better than their record. I hate this too, but you have to give credit to Missouri's effort.

They have a dude who's averaging 12 and is a 75% FT shooter who is 2-11 and 1-4 at the line. They aren't playing well. They're playing like a 10-16 team instead of 7-19. Whoop de damn do.

Reactions: PokerCat72
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT