ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

The last five mins of every freaking game the other team just pours in the points. Our def. eff. was through the roof for 3/4 of this game.

I'm amazed that anyone gives a flying eff about Indiana at all. It's been forever since they were relevant. This isn't Louisville/UK. It's just a garbage team like Indiana.

We gain nothing out of playing them yearly. We're their Super Bowl.

A lot of our older fans like to see it played, and I understand that. That was the Duke/UNC game back in their day. Cant hate them for it.

But we really don't gain anything from it anymore, and Indiana would just use it for recruiting purposes, so theres no need.

It's all moot though. Had they conducted themselves when they beat us at home and acted like they've been there before, Cal would still be scheduling it.

The last five mins of every freaking game the other team just pours in the points. Our def. eff. was through the roof for 3/4 of this game.

I think it's a Cal thing. Icould be wrong, but I think he couldn't care less about scores, and doesn't like to show the other team up.

I don't care for it. I'd kick their teeth in until the buzz....

Screen-Shot-2016-03-17-at-10.47.02-PM.png

SEC refs should be forced to watch film of this game. Best officiated UK game this season.

Doubt we get two in a row like this. Saturday they will probably call everything and make it about themselves. If we get Adams, Hess or Sirmons, you can guarantee that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT