ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

shut up grant you sub out slowly. we have hawkins and matthews in there. you don't give a team and it's starting lineup six minutes with the worst resistance you have.

Reactions: Teaucat
I don't know who these officials are but I wish they did more UK games. Way better than the garbage SEC refs we see. These guys aren't perfect, but they actually let the players play. What a concept.

This is typical. Because all eyes are on the. Believe it or not, even SEC officials call great games during the tournament usually.

It should prove something to the "all is fair in fairyland" crowd around here.

This lineup has been rough for UK.

Cal losing his mind on the sidelines. Can't be happy with the last few minutes.

Just noticed the ref that the Oregon State player tripped, Tommy Nunez, is the ref of our game.

did jim nance schedule this iu game. he said this exact same thing in 2012. wtf.

No doubt CBS' handprints are all over this. And admitting that both had to be under-seeded to make it happen.

It's a win-win for the NCAA and CBS. No doubt Cal will be made out as the villain for the series ending - and that will make the anti-Cal NCAA jerks happy. As for CBS, they get a marquis match-up for Saturday.

This lineup has been rough for UK.

Cal losing his mind on the sidelines. Can't be happy with the last few minutes.

Just trying to hurry up and end it without getting hurt. No one wants to try that hard while up 30.

No doubt CBS' handprints are all over this. And admitting that both had to be under-seeded to make it happen.

It's a win-win for the NCAA and CBS. No doubt Cal will be made out as the villain for the series ending - and that will make the anti-Cal NCAA jerks happy. As for CBS, they get a marquis match-up for Saturday.

I'm amazed that anyone gives a flying eff about Indiana at all. It's been forever since they were relevant. This isn't Louisville/UK. It's just a garbage team like Indiana.

We gain nothing out of playing them yearly. We're their Super Bowl.

Warney is dominating UK's bigs...impressive but a rally concerning sign against a team like UNC

ADVERTISEMENT