ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Wall2Boogie

All-American
Jan 28, 2010
now that the trolls are here after that dog and pony show its time for the main event! Please send stony brook back to obscurity! Go big blue!

I thought the cna was about the money lol. They aren't making jack putting us in Iowa unless they are banking on concessions

On Paper Stoney Brook looks like a tough game for the Cats,but I have total confidence in John Calipari and my Kentucky Wildcats,I could care less if they win by 1 or 100,Indiana and Clappy think they are impressing somebody,but UTC isn't doodly,a cakewalk.
Kentucky will take care of business and surprise people this tourney,fixin to have a Skal coming out party along with the best backcourt in the country,ol yogi forehead will feel what a real arrow feels like Saturday.

GO CATS !!!!

Reactions: wildcatwelder
I expect them to challenge us for the first 10-15 minutes. I think we will pull away, but I'm fully prepared to watch them play out of their minds early.

Reactions: ukfan041
We go at their big guy early, get fouls on him, and it should be smooth sailing!

apologies - not into it as I should be; bad news today
maybe once the game starts, though.....
Sorry to hear that bud. I've been less excited than normal for this game, but for a "down" day: my paycheck was short by @ 25% . Corp. screw up and won't get it until next paycheck, but I have a feeling yours is much, much worse.

Good thoughts for you friend. Think how GOOD we will both feel when we whip IU. :)

why am i watching jim harrick coach young men in a commercial? why am i watching purdue's crying locker room? why am i hearing about the ncaa's character? the basketball is usually great but this is chit tv otherwise lol.

ADVERTISEMENT