ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

I guess we know which team UK has been watching tape of all week. These are some '12 AD inspired blocks.

i know i love it. sometime refs do that in a blowout, but no they let them do this in the first half too. i like it and think cal's team thrive in it. but against a soft iu team we will have to play smarter. the refs will have a hair trigger for sure. if they let us play like this i can only salivate.

Hey what happened to your little birth defect tard baby on the tardcycle avatard? [laughing]

losersicle_zpsabnfwuar.jpeg

Reactions: hotelblue and .S&C.
Just 3/12 from three, that has to change for Saturday.

However, the defense has been spectacular. Well done!
if we can defend against IU well, we should be ok.
They did give up 74 points tonight - they don't seem to play much defense

Reactions: .S&C.
It's getting a little annoying with Warney. Holy crap, someone box him out already!!

Briscoe, can't remember another guard who consistently take the low post slot on opponent free throws... he's a great rebounder...

he's back baby. it felt like copyright infringement, but if you ok it i'll sport it still. it's funny as eff.

Our rebounding in the 2nd half has been great! I'm guessing that was a point of emphasis at the half....lol

it is sad to see all those empty seats.... and again it has been at most of the venues.

Proof positive that its all about the tv contract, I know its only Thursday but still

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
CBS and their Idiotic Bias and paying to force Kentucky to play the losiers in the tourney,notice how they keep begging them to play again,you can thank Clappy and the Classless scum hoosiers for that ,he wouldn't play ata neutral site,but Kentucky doesn't need IU,IU needs UK

Reactions: .S&C.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT