ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

I'm signing off for the night. I can't add anything to the discussion that hasn't already been mentioned or discussed. Hopefully our young Cats will learn from this game and get better.

Reactions: Re2126
what have they made like 10 in a row

Willis predictably useless when it matters

We may not, but we're not a top-10 team right now, that's foolish to even think.
Of course we are. We'll stay in the top 5 even. This team trashed Duke and hasn't won by less than 10 points all year. So they are having a meltdown tonight but it doesn't ruin the season.

When you can't shoot and can't defend you have major issues.

We had so many chances to cut it under 10 and choked every time.
:/

Of course the freaking 49% free throw shooter doesn't even hit the side of the net. This shit just wasn't our night.

I'm fine with having a down year, and it may not end up being one. I have a hard time believing a guard oriented team that can't shoot will struggle to be overly successful though.

Wtf? Fine with a down year? You have to earn those! Cal and UK hasn't earned a down year. Last year didn't mean jack shit. Those 38 wins were meaningless because they didn't win the title.

Reactions: IIIBradIII
No longer watching, just wanted to say good game Willis, Hawkins and Briscoe. All 3 showed heart and hustle all game. Night ya'll.

Wtf? Fine with a down year? You have to earn those! Cal and UK hasn't earned a down year. Last year didn't mean jack shit. Those 38 wins were meaningless because they didn't win the title.

Oh, you're one those guys who says our entire season last year was meaningless? You're an idiot.

Well I think we are done calling other teams "hot garbage" after tonight. We have a long way to go. We were bad tonight. Maybe these guys can learn from this.
It's so embarrassing watching Alford toy with our uber athletic guards. Dude plays like an old man but he looks like a Harlem Globetrotter against our very bad defense tonight.

Hopefully they'll learn from this. You can't be soft and expect to beat teams on talent. They're not scared of you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT