ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

The good news is a big part of our problem is mental and effort. I'd rather have that problem than not have the talent. Not saying we will fix it, but it's easier than fixing not being talented enough.

Reactions: chroix
Beat Duke one week and everyone loves you. Go on the road in a revenge game and get upset with a hurt Ullis and without Lee, everyone says you're trash. Good night, we are aome spoiled fans. It's a ball game with 18-19 year olds. lol

I hope they at least fight these last 4 minutes. I am OK with this loss. This team has been questionable several games this year. Hopefully they learn.

If they are going to do anything to get back in this game right here is the chance.

so far not upset that is just how I feel because they all are playing so bad and UCLA is playing the game of their life will never have a game like the the rest of the year

BTW, wtf happened to Lee?

i know he had head injury, but what exactly is the issue?

Our buddy Jeff speaking the truth unfortunately

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 39s40 seconds ago
Jamal Murray has been the lone 3-point threat for Kentucky this season — and that’s a problem for the Wildcats going forward.
I guess Ulis doesn't count any more? I still think Briscoe and Matthews can also improve their shooting enough to be serviceable there. Mulder should get more time though.

We need a big body in the middle. I hope Wynard is the man? Someone with some weight to push around for rebounds.

If we ever need an intentional missed free throw, Briscoe our guy

I see one problem Cal needs to take care of tomorrow he needs to get Poly and have a talk with him and tell him he looks like Tarzan and plays worst than Jane

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT