ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

That bitch Alford has quickly became my most hated player this season, overtaking Grayson Allen. Floppingest bitch I've ever seen .

Poythress has played bad...

but let's not kid ourselves. Skal has been 10 times worse. Poythress actually get's rebound.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
We deserve to lose this game , we played like a holes . We either weren't prepared or didn't take it serious . It's cool though because you can't win them all , I take it in stride but I am not happy about the effort . We didn't fight for some rebounds , all I ask is that you fight.

Heaven forbid that this is even considered but are some of these freshmen just lazy. If so I bet Cal cures it soon.

Reactions: UK till Death
I'm fine with having a down year, and it may not end up being one. I have a hard time believing a guard oriented team that can't shoot will struggle to be overly successful though.

If teams pack the paint against us, we can't score 70 points. Illinois State showed the blueprint and now the better teams will use it and win against us. This team is going to lose several games.

Kentucky has a long way to go. This will drop UK out of the top 10, and tonight they don't even look like a tournament team

Willingness to hold their position under the hoop on the D end is a big problem. We are unwilling to be physical. We just get shoved around like Jr high kids

I thought this was suppose to be the best shooting team Cal has had. Didn't he say that?

And Skal....get your head on straight. Something is going on between the ears. It's one thing to get beat on D, but to provide nothing on offense? Didn't see that coming.

Skal needs to add 20 lbs of muscle. Otherwise he's in trouble in college. Heck, he won't get off the bench next year.

And Humphries can't guard a fence post.

We're spoiled by last year's regular season. But yeah, this is pretty much a Kentucky football level failure In every facet of the game.

Ive said all night drive and kick to murray and Ulis for 3..come on Cal this needs to be a BIG part of the offence ...

Lol @ the posters who think we'll drop out of the top ten

UNC lost @ UNI (who is just as bad as UCLA) and didn't drop out of the top ten

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT