ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official Cats Vs. Canes Game Thread *****

Cream of rats ass...

2B1j1WH.png

We need a puke emoji

I saw zero mistakes in execution of game plan. Cal called his shot before the game and quite frankly it was perfect. Zero judgement from my perspective.

Taking Shep out for that long, in a move that seemed to be wanting to favor his star freshman, wasn't a great idea. We saw for several games now that this team performs SO much better with sheppard in.. that no, it wasn't the started idea to pull him against top25 competition which we have not been good against as of late.

And thats not to say Cal did any sort of bad job tonight. The opposite in fact, he was largely great. But mistakes can be made. No win is perfect. And I think we now know, Shep needs to play all he can.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Malik Monk used to get hot and just obliterate teams.

This squad is a whole team of Malik Monks. One gets going, they all feed off that and it's over in the blink of an eye.

Sorry boys, I wasn’t home, we were up 10, fell apart when I started watching. I’m logging out for the good of the team. Catch you boys after, my bad juju shall leave and we shall prevail. Go Cats!!!

I would like to take credit for the turnaround and beat down. I know when I need to switch it up. My move to stop posting and going downstairs for the rest of the first half paid off. Works every time!

I would like to take credit for the turnaround and beat down. I know when I need to switch it up. My move to stop posting and going downstairs for the rest of the first half paid off. Works every time!

Whatever it takes

There is ZERO chance he's here more than two years. He's that good. Reed literally influences everything on the court when he's in.
I don’t think there is zero chance actually
The man is a phenomenal college player. But he’s really not an elite athlete…and we all know how the NBA views that
Still, he’s also a player in the John Stockton mode so…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT