ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official Cats Vs. Canes Game Thread *****

Solid ball game. One word…..PASSING!!!!!!

Defense stepped up. Still so many mistakes but much better.

Wagner will be the big news out of this game. The win may have been extremely expensive.

How in the heck did we barely survive Saint freaking Joseph at home but we wipe the floor with the #8 ranked team ?
Kansas is barely surviving Eastern Illinois right now. I know this board hates to hear it and thinks it's making excuse, but sometimes shit just happens. And that includes come March.

Hopely Cal took notice of what can happen when the right person is dominating the play of the game. We could and should have done the same thing to KU, but Cal started the second half with Shep on the bench.

This troll didn't have a good night.
f7AYFeZ.jpg

The only real gaffe was taking Shep out in the 1st half and the team not really playing well without him. That was the main reason for the 18pt run and really, the only 6 or 7 minutes that Miami was better than us.

But that's the next thing to figure out.. we need to find our #2 leader, so we CAN rest Shep and not look like a completely lost team without him. I think that will come with time.

The only real gaffe was taking Shep out in the 1st half and the team not really playing well without him. That was the main reason for the 18pt run and really, the only 6 or 7 minutes that Miami was better than us.

But that's the next thing to figure out.. we need to find our #2 leader, so we CAN rest Shep and not look like a completely lost team without him. I think that will come with time.

Is this a true story in your mind?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT