ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official Cats Vs. Canes Game Thread *****

giphy-downsized-large.gif

All this time I've been watching the UK games on this little 33in all-in-one computer screen. I had completely forgotten I own a PS4 because we haven't used it in 3 years. Now thanks to mrgamingstreams I can watch it on the 80in now.

1st World problems lol

LFG WILDCATS!!!!!

All this time I've been watching the UK games on this little 33in all-in-one computer screen. I had completely forgotten I own a PS4 because we haven't used it in 3 years. Now thanks to mrgamingstreams I can watch it on the 80in now.

1st World problems lol

LFG WILDCATS!!!!!
mrgamingstreams is a homie

Reactions: crawfords corner

1st World problems lol

LFG WILDCATS!!!!!

I have a 60" screen and still watch it on my 35" monitor. ;)

Listening to the official pregame, and they went to commercial, then it came back and Dave Baker spoke got maybe 15 seconds and it went back commercial...

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
My guess is the Miami player that goes off is
Clevelnd and I expect them to attack that matchup with theiro

tonight we reclaim college basketball.... Miami has a tendency to get down early,if that happens lets just keep the gas down

Stall ball is gonna get Cal's jaw-jacked..... The boy's got the horses this go-round....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT