ADVERTISEMENT

Now what are we going to do about Kansas?

Big Cat fan

Senior
Oct 29, 2007
Must win IMO in terms of if they will be that great type of Kentucky teams we seen before. 93, 96, 98, 03, 12, 15. It can simply be a normal year. Like a 2-6 seed team. 1-4 best in the SEC. But if Kentucky wins on Tuesday, maybe then paw get the chilli and maker marks out. We have a party coming up in here.

Must win IMO in terms of if they will be that great type of Kentucky teams we seen before. 93, 96, 98, 03, 12, 15. It can simply be a normal year. Like a 2-6 seed team. 1-4 best in the SEC. But if Kentucky wins on Tuesday, maybe then paw get the chilli and maker marks out. We have a party coming up in here.
You already know the outcome. Didn’t you say we would only win 10 games this year?

It is not a must win
Just a must win in term of a giant season. We can lose the game, I expect it. I'd rather them best us in November but we bring home the hardware like they did 2 years ago. A must win like that old feel you get with Kentucky, you know.

Going to take a Reeves like effort vs Arkansas and a freshman guard like Wagner to have one of the Maxey games in the Champions Classic against Michigan State to have a chance to win with the lack of depth in the front court currently.

The Kansas game doesn't mean much of anything.

Why? Because we might not have four future NBA players available for that game, players who will be available within a month or so.

If you don't think that's a significant element to take into account, you're just a sappy, pathetic troll who's beyond the point of rational discussion. This is already how I take the OP's points into consideration:

heat-1995.gif

"We".. lol. No one said you lacked effort pretending to be a UK fan, that's for sure.

On to the topic: we saw Kentucky run our opponent tonight and it worked well. When they tried to run with us it didn't work. That's probably our only real shot at beat Kansas without bigs. Let's turn it into a track meet, try and wear down HD, and hope we can out-athlete them.. which I think we can do.

Nothing in November is a “must win” nowadays. That should be quite apparent after a final four where we just saw nobody above a 4 seed and three teams from mid major conferences.

The rules of this sport have changed. The regular season means less now than ever before …and especially this early early part.

3>2. Let Dickison have his in the paint. Dominate guard play (which we will). If we lose, its ok. If we win....LETS GOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: Zissou87
Nothing in November is a “must win” nowadays. That should be quite apparent after a final four where we just saw nobody above a 4 seed and three teams from mid major conferences.

The rules of this sport have changed. The regular season means less now than ever before …and especially this early early part.
I agree that KU is not a must win,but to say the regular season is meaningless is a croc. It might not have much meaning for you but it means alot to a Legion of UK fans ,especially us older Fans. EVERY game at UK should have meaning, how do you folks think we became the winningest program in basketball anyway. The tourney is all zhat matters Portion of our fan base has little understanding of our legacy or tradition.

It’s fun watching so called fans try to set the cats up to fail. It’s so transparent what their actual agenda is. Must win my ass. By my count we had 4 people out on injuries or eligibility considerations. What we MUST do is not get anyone else hurt.

Reactions: Zissou87
No such thing as a must win in November, but I’m really hoping for a one seed and great season again. We haven’t had a one seed in WAY too long, and a win on Tuesday is the type of resume builder that can get you that at the end of the year. The best teams we have had have impressed in the Champions Classic (minus the Herro, Washington, etc freshman year … that team turned out pretty good and the champions classic game was one of the worst beatdowns of a Kentucky team I’ve ever seen …)

The depth of your suckitude makes me cringe. It is embarrassing how bad you are at this. You're like a caricature of a troll. You are to trolling what Gilligan was to sailing.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
The biggest positive to me tonight, and it bodes well for KU game was the play of Edwards, best Ive seen him look, agressive 7 rebounds best effort as a Cat and we will NEED it Tues
Yeah I’ve noticed he is looking more comfortable each game. That’s good

We shouldn’t even be playing them convicts. Their program should be shut down for 5 years until the criminal acts stop. But Bill can’t help him self.

Reactions: westerncat
We shouldn’t even be playing them convicts. Their program should be shut down for 5 years until the criminal acts stop. But Bill can’t help him self.
It's the biggest game of the year. I want to beat them more then anyone on the schedule.

The depth of your suckitude makes me cringe. It is embarrassing how bad you are at this. You're like a caricature of a troll. You are to trolling what Gilligan was to sailing.
Come on now! That was a nasty storm and the Skipper was the one actually in charge!

The Kansas game is not a must win at all. Kentucky will be without 3 bigs unless the ncaa stops being a joke and clear big z. The Kansas game is a go compete and see who shows up on the big stage type of game. Use it as a learning it as a learning experience
The NCAA never cleared Kanter and they may never clear Z.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT