ADVERTISEMENT

November Update- Happy Basketball Season!

As coach says, uk isn't for everyone & maybe the parents are concerned about that. He can go to duke & none of their fans will complain with with 2nd rd loss unlike here or a loss on the road to a terrible acc team. If that was my child, my concern would be how is he going to play beside of reddish?

Heck my concern would be when will GA cause a riot...jmuo (People will take so much of that scab and his antics, then they will erupt.)

No offense Coach but....Relationship wise would lead you to think Duke? Relationship wise would favor UK & Oregon over Duke. If it is Duke it would not be relationships.

Relationships are everything in the game of recruiting. You get attached to kids and kids get attached to you in the recruiting process. It's hard to tell people no.

If it means anything, I actually just had someone finally text me thirty minutes ago and said in short:

Hey, don't be surprised if it's Oregon for Barrett. DA thinks he's coming.

I'm not sure how reputable his source is. First time anyone has said anything one way or another.

So combine that with the fact my Duke connection still hasn't bragged to me yet (Still time).

I would maybe think about changing to Oregon if I had money to bet on it.

Honestly, still don't think anyone knows.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
I just read on twitter. Canada people think it's Oregon. Last time they thought it was Oregon was Murray and he went to Kentucky. So I doubt they know but still something I read.
I think it's Oregon. He followed a bunch of UK players last week and liked/retweeted UK stuff. Did the same for Duke this week.

The only team he hasn't intentionally tried to create buzz for is Oregon. It's great misdirection.

Reactions: RipThru
Sorry Coach, i think you took my post the wrong way. I wasn't bashing in any way, just trying to get clarification to what you where saying. I probably did not word it the way i was intending to. [cheers]

I just read on twitter. Canada people think it's Oregon. Last time they thought it was Oregon was Murray and he went to Kentucky. So I doubt they know but still something I read.
Bottom line is nobody knows anything.
The kid hasn't told anybody anything that should make anyone say for certain where the hell he is going.
This is part of it. Everybody has opinions and these kids are having so much fun mind fu@&ing everybody.
Nobody knows where he is going, Barrett has not tipped anyone off. Everyone is simply guessing.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Everyone, Write down common Duke posters here, there's two that have basically included RJ on their roster. I want them in tears in the event RJ goes to Oregon or Kentucky.

Reactions: BEARCLAW9999
Twitter buzz all day says he may pick Oregon. Crystal Ball says he's going to Duke. I bet somehow Kansas gets him. LOL

Reactions: Willy4UK
He will be attending UK. Gut feeling, and I never believed he was the kind to pick Duke.

PG Green
SG IQ
SF Barrett
PF Zion
C Richards

Is it just me or does it seem like for a lot of these recruits, where no one seems to know where they are going, the popular even default pick for many of these so-called crystal ball experts is Duke? Do they think it's the safe pick for some reason? Maybe because of their ties and loyalty to the sports media? Seems weird. If no one knows then why pick Duke? I know this sounds like yet another Duke conspiracy theory but it seems odd.

Search "RJ Barrett hat" on Twitter and spoil the surprise.

Hardly.

He's heading to Duke, but the hat has nothing to do with it. That's the same hat Bam wore when he committed. It's probably the one the kids are given for free on a visit or in the first mail correspondence.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Hardly.

He's heading to Duke, but the hat has nothing to do with it. That's the same hat Bam wore when he committed. It's probably the one the kids are given for free on a visit or in the first mail correspondence.
That's fine. Maybe you're right. But I think that Oregon hat came from a gas station around Eugene. I can't imagine he would wear that.

DOSO1_1WkAI1lvx.jpg

Here is the hats and jerseys.

ADVERTISEMENT