ADVERTISEMENT

No Execuses with this bracket

What kind of guards does Texas Tech have?????
Do they have a Big that can score in the Post????

I haven't seen them play this year.

Just play a little D and we can turn this season around, or we’ll be in here next wkend asking how we can’t win more than 1 game in the ncaa anymore.

Contrasting styles versus Houston , for sure . They’d be hard up to outscore anyone like A&M can …apparently….if needed

I don’t know about no excuses to miss the Final Four. Houston is still scary even if they laid an egg yesterday. Certainly a favorable draw for an Elite Eight though. Marquette as the 2 is overseeded by most metrics (although so are we as a 3 to be fair), and they’re dealing with a key injury. A chance for us is certainly there.

Watch Cow get smoked by Texas Tech and turn this board nuclear

Im A Grumpy Old Man Grumpy GIF - Im A Grumpy Old Man Grumpy Old Man GIFs

Oakland right down the road from me. I might catch the team bus to Pittsburgh.

Sucks that I won’t get to root for the Grizzlies but I like this matchup for us.

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
I’d love to play Houston. We are gonna score a lot regardless. But I don’t know if they can keep up even with our crap D. I’d love to find out. I’d rather play them that UConn or unc.

Just like A and M wouldn't keep up twice. Our d blows.

Reactions: CROCAT
Marquette and Florida with key players hurt. No excuse for them not to make Elite 8. Then Houston will probably wear them out.

This is a good bracket. Fl beat us and two power 5 teams in second game potentially. I still think we should handle the first 2 games. If Cal loses to Oakland we will have permission to burn him out. The guy is fighting for his legacy hopefully Cal wants this as much as the fans do.

If our coach coaches and our guards actually pretend to care about defense, we can beat anybody. Could also lose to Oakland.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT