ADVERTISEMENT

CBS bracket upset picks

I know they are a trendy pick to be upset but Clemson beat Alabama and SC this year. They are wildly inconsistent.

I noticed that too. I mean if you think this is a "down year" for the SEC you should probably not pretend to cover college basketball.
Curious to know what the SEC record was against power 5 teams out of conference? Usually we don't do very good. Kentucky was the exception until the last few years. So is the SEC one of the better conferences or was it just simply very competitive within conference and the committee placed to many teams in the Tourney like they have been known to do in the past with other conferences who all lost early in the NCAA Tournament like the Big East, Big Ten and ACC.

I mean, they could get a bit lucky. Their small first week bracket isn't that bad since they just have to get through Gonzaga if they win their first game and it's not certain that Gonzaga even wins their matchup as I think they are overseeded.
Gonzaga has been playing pretty well recently, I mean they do not play the SOS that we have had in the last month but they turned the season around.

For the folks who like Samford, still getting 7.5 points even with McCullar out for KU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT